- Ensure five members of the chapter are financial both locally and nationally by July 7, 2021 (This includes the President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary)
- Submit an annual chapter information report (includes all chapter activities) at the Annual Meeting by July 16, 2021 [Below]
- Send financial report with June bank statement by July 30
- Contribute $500 toward NCCU Alumni Scholars Scholarship (if chapter is not participating in the Mr./Ms. Alumni Contest) by October 16
- Send a representative to every council meeting (See events page for dates and to register)
Note: This report combines the chapter information form and annual report.
Chapter Information Report
The NCCU Alumni Association revised its bylaws on July 17, 2021. Click HERE to download/view.
Chapter Compliance (click HERE to download the NCCUAA Compliance letter)