By joining the NCCU Alumni Association, you are becoming part of a worldwide network of alumni, students, and friends made up of more than 30,000 loyal NCCU Eagles globally!
YOUR MEMBERSHIP HELPS SUPPORT PROGRAMS LIKE…
Annual Rewards & Recognition for NCCU students
Various Student Events
Operating the National Alumni Association
NEW – One & Done: #NCCUAA2K Membership Campaign
We’re making it easier for alumni and friends to get a membership and giving to the university. Make one payment of $100 and you will become a member of the national association and your local chapter, and a donation will be made to the university in your name.
Please note: If you are not in an area with a local chapter, the local chapter dues will apply to your university donation. Your donation is tax deductible. Click HERE to locate your chapter!
• Annual National Alumni Membership: $50 per year. Membership is valid for 12 months from the date of payment. The individual is responsible for paying local chapter dues in the city where he/she/they resides.
• Young Alumni Membership: These individuals graduated or attended NCCU between 2008-2017. Membership is $35 for one year from the date of payment. After one year, Young Alumni Members pay the Annual National Alumni Membership fee.The individual is responsible for paying local chapter dues in the city where he/she/they resides.
• Recent Graduate Membership: This individual graduated from NCCU in 2017 or May 2018. Graduates receive a one-year complimentary membership with the National Alumni Association. The complimentary membership starts on graduation day and expires on the same day the following year. After one year, recent graduates pay the Young Alumni Membership fee. The graduate is responsible for paying local chapter dues in the city where he/she/they resides.
• Associate Membership: This individual has an active interest in promoting the welfare of the University and its alumni. Membership is $25 and valid for 12 months from the date of payment. Contact Jacqueline Brodie at email@example.com or 919-530-5222.
• Life Membership: Individuals can become Life Members by paying a lump sum or four installments over a two-year period. Membership is $1000. The individual is responsible for paying local chapter dues in the city where he/she/they resides.
Ready to Become a Member?
Complete the Membership Form below to Become a Member or Renew your Membership.
Special Note: Any dues, item purchases or any other payment(s) made on this site are solely directed to the NCCU National Alumni Association.
Young Alumni Dues
(Graduation Date: Within the last 10 years – first time members only)