The NCCU Alumni Association aspires to promote a sense of pride to foster a lifelong bond between North Carolina Central University and its alumni and friends, leading to increased support for the University’s vision.
To be recognized nationally and internationally as a premier alumni association promoting the spirit of fellowship among its graduated and past students, strengthening its relationship with the university; serving as a catalyst to promote the university’s global mission.
- Promoting the University
- Customer Relations
- Upholding University’s motto, “Truth and Service”
The NCCU Alumni Association strives to be the preeminent alumni association promoting the spirit of fellowship among its graduates, former students, friends and visitors.
- Promote membership in the Alumni Association as an intermediate step toward becoming fully invested in NCCU.
- Serve as an alumnus resource, working with colleges and schools to recruit tomorrow’s brightest scholars
- Encourage and develop special projects/community outreach
- Implement a continuous process improvement Association-wide to promote efficiency and effectiveness